We all have one – that song you heard first on public radio that then became your personal anthem. So what’s yours?
Here’s your chance to curate your own public radio music discovery mixtape! Sign in to Spotify and add your favorites to the I Heard It First On Public Radio playlist. Here’s how:
- Follow this link to launch the playlist in your internet browser.
- Click on the username prmm.
- A window will open. Click the button that reads Launch Application to open Spotify. Spotify will open to the prmm user profile.
- Click the album art in the bottom left corner of the Spotify screen, which will then open the playlist.
- Click the button that reads Follow to follow the playlist. The playlist will now be listed in your left-hand side bar in Spotify. Drag and drop tracks into the playlist.
Even if you don’t have Spotify, you can stream the playlist right here. Enjoy, and happy Friday!